Friday, July 12, 2019

The Return

Today Dystinee was returned. We will being putting her in the living room. She is home again and although we will miss her, we will feel better knowing that she is home again and where she belongs. It will never be the same but at least what we have left is with us now. The Journey After will be a long one and one that will be different and at time difficult but I know that she is safe and in a better place,

I have been told about a rainbow bridge one that our companions are safe and warm. Playing happily with other Companions waiting on the day of our return when we can again be together forever, I am not sure what is real but I know that for now I will choose to believe that, And maybe one day I will again see my sweet girl and get to hold her in my arm and pet her again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment